23 July 2010

Upcoming cardinal climax good for gold

I bookmarked this Seeking Alpha article from March this year Rare “Cardinal Climax” Planetary Alignment This Summer Puts Stocks at Risk, says Veteran Sky Watcher. To quote:

On August 1, give or take a week, we’ll have the most five-planet alignments in perhaps thousands of years. Known as the “Cardinal Climax,” this is the meanest, nastiest, most challenging and most transformational of any planetary phenomena in all of written history!

I looked at records going back to the 1800’s, and this is the most difficult alignment I found. When I was at a conference in Boston last month, someone said this was the most difficult alignment they have seen in the last "1,000 years." Another person told me this is the worst alignment in "10,000 years."

Worst cases include a nuclear accident. Nuclear war. Massive societal collapse. Maybe a pole flip, which can wipe out nearly everything.


One week "minus" 1st August is next week, so you have been warned :) Of course if this does eventuate I'm going to have to eat humble pie.

2 comments:

  1. Bron,

    I was made aware of the topic two days ago.

    I can't comment on his method, but if you listen to the mp3 he comes across as a nice chap, and not a nutter at all, so I have an open mind on it. Listen to what he says about JPM. One problem; is this a self fulfilling prophecy?

    With everything we know about the house of cards, his prediction sounds like a possible outcome.

    I hope it's wrong by six weeks as my SMSF won't have the bullion in it until then:-)



    http://www.crawfordperspectives.com/

    http://bgmi.us/data/ArchCrawford.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard about the orbit of Venus affecting catastrophic events here on Earth, including a shift in the poles.

    Not sure an alignment of planets way off in the solar system will impact us so much though.

    ReplyDelete